CRM: Customer Relationship Management
Practical Ideas To Generate Sales, Loyalty And Repeat Business FastWatch Promo
You Will Learn
- How to improve Customer Relationship Management by proactively developing relationships that get the best results from your customers
- How to avoid 12 common CRM mistakes that businesses often make
- How to manage customer relationships to boost purchase recurrence and attract new clients
- The ‘7 Key Ingredients of MCR (Maximising Customer Relationships)’
- How to develop a proactive approach to focus your time, resources and efforts on the ‘right’ customers
- Practical tools and techniques to help you carry out customer attitude surveys, get to know your consumer and identify issues and opportunities
- How to devise your own ‘MCR’ plan by putting together multiple customer relationship management strategies
Who Is This Course For?
- Professionals and entrepreneurs looking to enhance their understanding of how the customer works and thinks
- Business owners or customer-focused employees hoping to improve their Customer Relationship Management Strategy
- Senior marketing managers looking for a different approach when considering how to manage customer relationships
- Professionals looking to bolster their skills for future marketing, leadership or CRM roles
About The Course
Whilst it may be relatively straightforward to attract customers, it can be difficult to retain them. The key to customer retention and purchase recurrence is strong brand-consumer relationships. You must know exactly how to manage customer relationships if you want your business to grow from strength to strength.
By teaching how CRM strategies work, and by guiding you through the principles of successful ‘3-D businesses’ currently operating at a much higher level than their competitors, this course will give you the exact recipe for cooking up the perfect CRM plan.
Whether it’s the 12 most common ‘MCR’ (Maximising Customer Relationships) mistakes each business makes, or the 7 key ingredients every stellar ‘MCR’ plan contains, every section of content is rooted in the concept of ‘Dramatic and Demonstrable Difference’. You need to identify where you stand with respect to your competitors and analyse what they can do, and what they aren’t doing right now. This is how you act proactively in the marketing world, making sure you get the best out of your customer and giving your best to them too.
So how do you implement Customer Relationship Management? In this course, you will also learn how to get up close and personal with the customer, engaging them and educating them so they naturally come back to you for value. Once you have them hooked, they are far more likely to purchase your products.
As well as understanding the customer psyche, developing a robust ‘MCR’ plan and obtaining positive testimonials, this course is a sure-fire choice for any business leader looking to catapult themselves way beyond the efforts of their competitors. The happier your customer is, the more likely they are to buy from you again. The higher your sales power, the greater your profits and the more room you have to grow. So, enrol today and craft the perfect Customer Relationship Management strategy that will have your competitors’ customers flocking to you instead.
Andy Hanselman helps businesses, leaders and teams create competitive advantage by ‘Thinking in 3D’! That means being ‘Dramatically and Demonstrably Different’! He has over 30 years researching, working with, and learning from successful disruptive and forward-thinking entrepreneurial businesses and their leaders and is a recognised expert on business competitiveness.
This has helped him identify the 8 Characteristics of 3D Leaders. Not the latest ‘fad’ or hyped ‘panacea’ for business success, nor a list of do’s and don’ts, or ‘magical answers’, but proven methodologies and processes that help successful winning leaders grow and develop their business, teams and themselves.
Andy is the author of 3 books (currently writing his 4th!) and loves sharing real insights into how these 3D Leaders create committed, motivated and effective people at every level. He brings these lessons to life by speaking at events, conferences, workshops and seminars around the world.
As a speaker, Andy thrives on interacting with people ensuring that they are challenged, stimulated and motivated. His style is participative, fast-paced, humorous and relevant. He believes people learn best by 'doing' and having fun! As a result, he works hard to offer them practical, stimulating fresh ideas, tools and techniques that provide no-nonsense ‘stuff’ they can actually use in their businesses immediately.
He has worked with a huge cross-section of businesses and sectors and has worked with businesses as wide-ranging as Tommy Hilfiger, Asda, B Braun, NHS, Universities and colleges, Vigor Enterprises Kuwait, Specsavers, Pallex, Grant Thornton, Jelf, Santander, Travelex, Mobile Mini and Ronseal and thousands of small and medium-sized growing, entrepreneurial businesses.