Cryptocurrency Trading and ICO Investment Masterclass 2019
Jonny Fry from Team Blockchain explains how cryptocurrencies and ICOs work & how to identify good investments and understand risk adjusted returnsWatch Promo
Are you interested in the growing Cryptocurrency market? Do you want to understand what an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is, and how it works? Do you want to understand how you can start trading tokens and Cryptocurrencies?
In this introductory course, Jonny Fry from TeamBlockchain introduces the growing ICO and Cryptocurrency market. He covers a variety of topics including:
- The history of Cryptocurrencies and how they work
- The rise of BitCoin, Ripple and Ethereum
- Why Cryptocurrencies went big in 2017, and what the future looks like
- What an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) is
- Why they are used by businesses to raise capital
- The difference between ICOs and other forms of raising capital such as IPOs and Venture Capital
- How you might launch your own Cryptocurrency
- What makes a successful ICO
- What to look out for with ICOs, and the impacts of regulation
- Other ways which ICOs are being used
- How to invest in Cryptocurrencies
- Risk Adjusted Returns and why funds are piling into Cryptocurrencies
Jonny Fry is a blockchain, crypto economics, ICO and funds specialist, with over 25 years experience as CEO of an asset management business which he floated in London with over £1 Billion under management . His focus has been on the dynamics of financial innovation, advising on ICOs, Tokenomics, Crypto funds,he is a regular speaker and writer on these topics and is co-founder of TeamBlockchain Ltd.
He has extensive knowledge and experience of the financial services sector. looking after private clients and institutions assets managing funds in the UK and overseas. He has first-hand experience of working with the press and managing corporate and reputational risk for a number of organisations.
He has been CEO and on the board of a variety of regulated and unregulated companies in the U.K. and overseas, in a number of different industries and is an advisor for a number of ICOs.
StartWhat is an ICO? (2:15)
StartEvolution of ICOs & Recent History (3:53)
StartGrowth of ICOs in 2017 (2:38)
StartWhat Alternatives Are There There to Raise Money? (3:22)
StartThe Difference between ICOs and Traditional Fundraising (3:07)
StartHow you might launch your own cryptocurrency (6:20)
StartWhere Is the tangible value in Cryptocurrency? (4:02)