You Will Learn
- Find your million-dollar business idea and how to execute it properly
- Learn how to start a business by making the most of the resources you already have
- Understand the importance of mentorship and how it can benefit your business.
- Strategise ways to expand your business
- Assess the pros and cons of a long-term dependence on your business
- Learn and take inspiration from others
- Deal with the ups and downs of launching a new business
- Market your business effectively to the right target audience
Who Is The Course For?
- Aspiring entrepreneurs looking to expand their knowledge and set themselves on the right path
- Individuals with creative and innovative ideas who would like to learn how to execute them
- People that would like to work on their business ideas and learn techniques required for success
- Anyone looking to be the next big entrepreneur!
About This Course
Have you been thinking about launching a business for a long time but don’t know where to begin? Do you already have million-dollar business ideas but don’t know how to execute them? Are you looking to validate your business idea and create something new? Well, we have got you covered!
It can be daunting to start a business, there is a lot at risk, and we all know the statistics on how many new businesses fail. So it is important that you have all the skills to make sure you execute your new venture with a clear direction and an understanding of your end goal, with a strong mindset for the “ups and downs” you will inevitably face. This course will give you guidance and be a helping hand in your journey. In a series of short video-based lectures, you will learn the skills required to turn your ideas into reality and find the best way to launch a new business. Here, you’ll be able to gather all the knowledge you need to scale your business and unleash your full entrepreneurial potential.
The course also aims to teach you ways of marketing your business, while also providing you with the resources needed for your journey. There are many different marketing strategies, each serving a different purpose depending on a variety of factors: demographic, type of business and desired outcome. This course will highlight marketing strategies beyond the standard email to help you effectively target your audience and quickly gain traction.
Mindset is key, the phrase “whether you think you will or you think you won't, you are probably right” could not be more true when it comes to entrepreneurial ventures. This is why a large part of this course will help you with your self-belief, staying positive and developing a strong mindset to drive your business forward.
We always hear success stories of famous entrepreneurs, and maybe you can be the next one. Enrol now to learn more!
Junior is the inspirational speaker that turns young people into entrepreneurs. Junior is a multi-award winning serial entrepreneur and author of the best-selling book “how to be a student entrepreneur”.
Junior launched his first business at just 17, and used it to pay his student fees. By graduation, he also owned a football coaching academy operating in schools and communities across London. He had also launched a magazine publishing company and was recognised as one of the top 10 most outstanding black students in the UK.
At age 21, he wrote his first book and secured a publishing deal. Since then he has launched numerous other businesses and now focuses on social entrepreneurship because he believes that is the best way to understand and improve today’s society.
He has appeared on TEDx and national TV across Africa. Now, he continues to travel around the world sharing his principals of success, and for the first time has brought them to a digital platform with the Expert Academy.
PreviewThe 4 Stages of Entrepreneurship (5:27)
StartFinding a Million Dollar Idea - The Magic Formula (1:23)
StartFocus on Adding Value and Solving Problems (2:29)
StartComing Up with Good Ideas (3:57)
StartResourcefulness: Using What you Have to Generate Business Opportunities (2:06)
StartBeing Relentless (1:11)