The Business World Today
- How to create enviable levels of engagement in your team that improve productivity and profits
- How to motivate your people and get the best out of them
- How to maximise the productivity and potential of all your team members
- How to engage, empower and enable others
- ‘Situational Leadership’ – How to adapt your leadership style to suit the situation
- How to provide constructive feedback to others to help them get better and stay better
- Reward and recognition methods that work and how to use them to best effect
- How to deal with ‘problem performers’
- How to create and foster effective winning relationships that help you achieve your goals
- How to collaborate up, down and in and out of your team for winning results
- How to identify and utilise the information you need to ‘let go’ and maximise performance
- How to build in feedback loops to measure and manage performance – yours and your team’s
- The steps you need to take to improve your leadership effectiveness
- Develop your own Personal 3D Leadership Performance Plan to improve your own leadership performance
- Identify the key factors for success when it comes to employee engagement
- Establish how you and your people ‘measure up’ and crucially what you need to do!
- Identify and overcome the barriers to employee engagement to proactively engage your people and get ‘buy-in’ to what you're trying to achieve
- Maximise the potential and performance of others wherever they work
- Understand what ‘motivates’ and ‘de-motivates’ people (including yourself!)
- Establish what this means for your individual team members and the way you lead and manage them
- Adjust your leadership style to develop committed, motivated and effective people
- Help individuals grow and develop, by giving constructive feedback and providing appropriate support
- Build and nurture winning relationships up, down, in and out of your business
- Connect and collaborate for results
- Learn how to ‘let go’ and delegate effectively
- Maximise information flow to allow you to ‘keep in control’ that allows you to ‘let go’
- Learn and get better by proactively improving in the areas that count, both personally and business-wise
Who Is This Course For?
Andy Hanselman helps businesses, leaders and teams create competitive advantage by ‘Thinking in 3D’! That means being ‘Dramatically and Demonstrably Different’! He has over 30 years researching, working with, and learning from successful disruptive and forward-thinking entrepreneurial businesses and their leaders and is a recognised expert on business competitiveness.
This has helped him identify the 8 Characteristics of 3D Leaders. Not the latest ‘fad’ or hyped ‘panacea’ for business success, nor a list of do’s and don’ts, or ‘magical answers’, but proven methodologies and processes that help successful winning leaders grow and develop their business, teams and themselves.
Andy is the author of 3 books (currently writing his 4th!) and loves sharing real insights into how these 3D Leaders create committed, motivated and effective people at every level. He brings these lessons to life by speaking at events, conferences, workshops and seminars around the world.
As a speaker, Andy thrives on interacting with people ensuring that they are challenged, stimulated and motivated. His style is participative, fast-paced, humorous and relevant. He believes people learn best by 'doing' and having fun! As a result, he works hard to offer them practical, stimulating fresh ideas, tools and techniques that provide no-nonsense ‘stuff’ they can actually use in their businesses immediately.
He has worked with a huge cross-section of businesses and sectors and has worked with businesses as wide-ranging as Tommy Hilfiger, Asda, B Braun, NHS, Universities and colleges, Vigor Enterprises Kuwait, Specsavers, Pallex, Grant Thornton, Jelf, Santander, Travelex, Mobile Mini and Ronseal and thousands of small and medium-sized growing, entrepreneurial businesses.