Are you working remotely due to Covid-19? Are you feeling frustrated by lockdowns? Do you feel like you are continuing to navigate change to both work restrictions and people's behaviour? Is the ongoing uncertainty around the global pandemic increasing your stress levels?
Our latest three courses, brought to you from wellbeing consultant and burnout expert Cara de Lange, focus on ensuring that this overwhelm doesn’t lead to burnout, which the World Health Organisation predicts 1 in 5 adults will suffer from at one point in their life.
Founder and author of Softer Success and speaker for Google, Box and European Women in Tech, Cara has empowered some of the world’s leading organisations to proactively prevent burnout with her powerful programme, ‘Prevent Burnout, Find Balance'.
Here is what you can expect to learn from Cara's three practical new courses:
- This course shares tools and tips to set yourself boundaries, increase your energy and enhance your productivity.
- Learn how to practise 'virtual relating' with a 3-step process, which will help you connect more deeply over video calls with clients and colleagues.
- Learn how to 'plan your joy' and stay balanced throughout the day.
- This course is for anyone who is seeking strategies to help soothe and self regulate their stress levels, become more resilient, set boundaries and look after your mind, body and soul.
- Learn how to slow down, manage overwhelm, regulate your stress levels and positively reframe your outlook to become more resilient.
- Look at how to turn down your 'inner critic', how to work with 'greater purpose and meaning', and harness the 'power of gratitude and joy' by practising intentional kindness.
- Research shows that the more we use our smartphones, the more our stress levels rise, so this course, 'Managing Stress In The Digital Age', has been specifically designed for anyone looking to regulate stress, find balance and increase their joy.
- Learn the basics of how and why digital notification can create stress.
- Identify your stressors, learn how to set healthy tech boundaries, clear your inbox and declutter your online life.
- Look at the importance of a 'digital detox' and how you can do it with ease.