Create Outstanding Customer Experiences With 3D Service | Andy Hanselman
How To ‘Wow’ Your Customers & Create Outstanding Customer Experiences By Taking A Dramatically & Demonstrably Different ApproachWatch Promo
- Develop a real understanding of what makes today’s customers ‘tick’ - what they want, what they don’t want, why they quit and what this means for your business
- Create customer focus in everything you do
- Identify and remove the barriers to achieving great customer service in your business – it’s about ‘standing in your own queues’!
- Create a seamless customer experience that makes you ‘easy to do business with’ across all channels
- Understand the 6 ingredients of ‘Customer Delight’ and make them work for you and your customers
- Ensure everyone is on board for delivering outstanding customer experiences, consistently!
- Establish processes to help you create consistency through your entire customer journey
- Spot and deal with customer disappointment through effective feedback processes
- Develop a plan of action that will help you differentiate your business and get customers talking about your outstanding experiences
By the end of this course you'll know:
- What customers want, including insights into today’s ever-demanding customers
- What winning '3D Businesses' do when it comes to creating outstanding customer experiences
- How you and your business ‘measure up’ in the areas that count
- How to create enviable levels of customer service that ‘wow’ your customers and create real competitive advantages
- How to Put into practice the 4 key stages of creating outstanding customer experiences
- How to be ‘easy to buy from and deal with’ to create seamless experiences for your customers
- How to identify your blockages and barriers to outstanding customer experiences and how to remove them
- The 6 ingredients of ‘Customer Delight’ and real examples of how customer-focused businesses make them work
- How you too can ensure you ‘delight’ your customers
- How to make it a way of life in your business, moving from ‘delighted’ to ‘devoted’ customers by establishing processes to create consistency
- How to find out what your customers want and think and use this to create opportunities to differentiate your business and build relationships
- How to spot and deal with ‘disappointed’ customers and ensure they come back for more even when things go wrong
- How to engage, empower and enable others to do the same in every part of your business
- The steps you need to take to improve the customer experience so that your business delivers, consistently!
- How to develop and create your own 'Outstanding Customer Experiences Plan' for you and your business
Based on his 30-plus years of experience researching, working with and learning from '3D Leaders', Andy will show you how to take a 'Dramatically and Demonstrably Different Approach' to truly delight your customers. He will share real examples of '3D Businesses' who have built enviable reputations for going beyond customer satisfaction to create 'customer delight'. Crucially, you will learn the practical tools, proven techniques and steps necessary to achieve this.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone looking to seriously develop their customer service skills and create outstanding customer experiences. You may be an established, experienced manager or team leader responsible for managing a customer-facing team.
You might be someone who deals directly with customers in their day to day role or someone who wants to get into the world of customer service, looking to equip themselves with the skills to make that happen.
Expert Andy Hanselman's principles apply across all levels and all types of business. He has worked with people from a variety of sectors, who consistently tell him how relevant these insights are to leaders and their businesses.
Andy Hanselman helps businesses, leaders and teams create competitive advantage by ‘Thinking in 3D’! That means being ‘Dramatically and Demonstrably Different’! He has over 30 years researching, working with, and learning from successful disruptive and forward-thinking entrepreneurial businesses and their leaders and is a recognised expert on business competitiveness.
This has helped him identify the 8 Characteristics of 3D Leaders. Not the latest ‘fad’ or hyped ‘panacea’ for business success, nor a list of do’s and don’ts, or ‘magical answers’, but proven methodologies and processes that help successful winning leaders grow and develop their business, teams and themselves.
Andy is the author of 3 books (currently writing his 4th!) and loves sharing real insights into how these 3D Leaders create committed, motivated and effective people at every level. He brings these lessons to life by speaking at events, conferences, workshops and seminars around the world.
As a speaker, Andy thrives on interacting with people ensuring that they are challenged, stimulated and motivated. His style is participative, fast-paced, humorous and relevant. He believes people learn best by 'doing' and having fun! As a result, he works hard to offer them practical, stimulating fresh ideas, tools and techniques that provide no-nonsense ‘stuff’ they can actually use in their businesses immediately.
He has worked with a huge cross-section of businesses and sectors and has worked with businesses as wide-ranging as Tommy Hilfiger, Asda, B Braun, NHS, Universities and colleges, Vigor Enterprises Kuwait, Specsavers, Pallex, Grant Thornton, Jelf, Santander, Travelex, Mobile Mini and Ronseal and thousands of small and medium-sized growing, entrepreneurial businesses.