You Will Learn:
- How to practise and teach emotional wellbeing in the workplace
- How to regulate your emotions during high stakes/crises events
- The science of emotions and how to regulate them correctly
- How to increase emotional intelligence so you can communicate with empathy and understanding
Who Is The Course For?
- Professionals in highly stressful jobs who need to give more attention to their mental health and overall wellbeing
- Professionals who want to stay mindful and calm in a high stakes vocation
- Business owners who want to teach employees how to regulate their emotions during crises events
- Senior executives, high potentials and anyone wanting to increase their emotional intelligence
About The Course:
Emotions are a part of our lives, whether we like them or not. They can drive us to do better, or they can stop us from achieving our full potential. The way we register our environment influences our feelings, meaning that we have a conscious choice to embrace them or suppress them completely.
Embracing our emotions can seem like quite a difficult task in certain areas of our lives, especially in the workplace. The constant need to act in a professional manner can take a huge toll on our wellbeing, and this is largely due to the improper regulation of our emotions. This emotional mastery course will help you recognise and utilise your emotions in the healthiest way possible, meaning you can bounce back from adversity and always maintain a clear mind.
The course is heavily built upon exercises, allowing you to apply the content in real-life scenarios straight away. By focusing on emotional regulation and understanding how to deal with strong emotions, you will know exactly how to improve emotional wellbeing in the workplace. Not only that, but you will have a skill set that consists of empathy, understanding, and a newfound value for social connection.
With this increased social intelligence, you can spot the same emotions within people that you have experienced yourself, giving you the opportunity to teach them exactly what you have learned here.
By concluding with an excellent exercise on ‘random acts of kindness’, this course will give you a robust set of strategies to recognise and regulate your emotions, as well as others'. As this information is easily teachable, this course is ideal for business leaders that want to increase employee emotional wellbeing. After all, a happy workplace is a productive workplace.Emotional wellbeing isn’t just something reserved for the workplace either. Since you will learn to regulate your emotions throughout the waking day, this course is perfect for anyone looking for a mindfulness boost that enhances their emotional recognition, empathy skills and most importantly, the abilities to feel better, and to help others. Enrol today so you can feel better more of the time.
StartIncreasing Self-Awareness (6:54)
StartEmotional Regulation (6:14)
StartExercise 1 To Regulate Your Emotions: Bringing Curiosity To Your Emotional Experience (5:24)
StartExercise 2 To Regulate Your Emotions: Cultivate Positive Emotions (5:35)
StartExercise 3 To Regulate Your Emotions: Loving Kindness Meditation (7:26)
StartExercise 4: Working With Strong Emotions (4:58)
StartExercise 5: Random Acts Of Kindness (3:23)