Habits Mastery: How To Win The Game Of Habits
Break Bad Habits And Form New Effective Ones For Maximum Success
- How to break bad habits and adopt healthy ones instead
- Build positive habits that are easy to maintain and follow through with
- The concepts of ‘stacking’, ‘slicing’ and state of mind when building effective habits
- The importance of situational factors in habit building
- Adopting highly productive habits using a simple five-step method
- How ‘celebration’ helps in the formation of positive habits
- Anyone looking to break bad habits and form new ones in their place
- Professionals wanting to create positive, helpful habits that promote productivity and efficiency
- Anyone wanting to better themselves through their actions and behaviours
- Anyone looking to change their identity through effective habits
Gavin Presman runs Inspire, a personal and professional training venture which he launched in 2002. Over the last 20 years, he has coached and trained sales teams at some of the worlds leading commercial teams at leading media and technology businesses, including Microsoft, Guardian Media Group and Twitter, and creative business, including Global Radio, Bauer and We Are Social.
Over the past 5 years, he has been developing sales teams to use the Inspiring Challenger Sale, a methodology that is proven to be more effective than any other in times of economic downturn.
He has written 2 best-selling books on Sales and Negotiation and regularly delivers negotiation and influence training across the world, through Inspire, Cultivate, Lumina Learning and DOOR International.
Gavin is the son of a teacher/politician/preacher and a City lawyer. Evenings in the Presman household involved little TV and much debate, and Gavin learned from his father the importance of understanding all sides of an argument, from his mother how to use a good story, and from his grandfather how to make a good deal.