You Will Learn:
- How to avoid burnout in three simple steps
- How to manage stress at work
- The importance of sleep and breathing for staying mindful and calm
- Practical tools to avoid burnout that make use of space and physicality
- How to balance work and life with excess responsibilities
- Soul care activities to stop your inner critic from bringing you down
- Learning to work with purpose, gratitude and joy
- Utilising kindness for mind care and self-contentedness
- Being mindful of uncomfortable and negative feelings but not letting them control your outward behaviour
Who Is This Course For?
- Professionals that are feeling the chronic stresses of modern life and need a remedy to find a better work/life balance
- Business owners and managers who want to learn how to avoid employee burnout
- Anyone who wants to enjoy their work more, instead of seeing it as a chore or a menial task
- Anyone with a lot of responsibilities that needs practical tips to avoid burnout
About The Course:
Burnout is far more common than you might think. It isn’t something that just happens out of the blue, causing you to crash completely. It’s a gradual process, creeping up on you without you even noticing it. People with burnout might say they feel fine when in actual fact their body has just acclimatised to a lower state of physical health. It manifests as chronic fatigue, other physical symptoms, lower work productivity and irritability, but it can be remedied with the right tools.
This course will teach you how to avoid burnout through practical tips and tricks. This is achieved using three simple steps you can implement straight away. By guiding you through the power of mind care, laughter, sleep, breathing and movement, this course will ensure you remain in a calm mindset, regardless of the responsibilities and challenges that are thrown at you.
Whilst this course is tailored for anyone seeking advice on how to avoid burnout at work and improve work-life balance, it can be utilised by people in charge of others’ welfare. For example, business leaders will greatly benefit from watching this course, as they can gain all the necessary tools to ensure their employees prevent burnout throughout the working week. Not only will this improve company productivity, but it makes for a happier workplace too.
The course concludes on a note about kindness - an integral factor in boosting your own mental health. Put all this together, and you have a perfect recipe for avoiding burnout and becoming the best version of yourself - someone that is ready to take on challenges across all waking hours of the day and still work at maximum capacity. If you’re ready to learn how to avoid burnout and embrace your greatest self, enrol today.
Start3-Step Strategy (2:30)
StartMind Care (2:13)
StartThe Power of Laughter (1:41)
StartSitting With Uncomfortable Feelings (1:50)
StartBody Care & Deep Breathing (2:04)
StartPractical Tools: Get Up & Move (2:58)
StartSoul Care Exercise & How To Turn Down Your Inner Critic (3:34)
StartWorking With Purpose, Gratitude & Joy (3:27)