You Will Learn:
- The key principles of digital stress management and how you can apply them within your daily life
- What causes digital stress and the techniques you can use to combat it
- Practising digital minimalism to keep your online life clear and decluttered
- Coping with social media stress using gratitude and mindfulness practices
- The harmfulness of blue light stress and how you can reduce it effectively and consistently
- What a digital detox is and how you can practise it yourself
Who Is The Course For?
- Professionals looking to make their digital world minimalistic and focus on what truly matters in life
- People feeling stressed out from excessive smartphone/device use or experiencing the stress of social media, who is looking to make a lasting change for the better
- Individuals who feel as if they spend too much time on their smartphone, to the point where it is negatively impacting their productivity
- People who are experiencing symptoms of excessive blue light stress and exposure
- Anyone looking to make their day richer with meaningful activities
About The Course:
Smartphones and social media apps are tailored to make you addicted. With every swipe and new notification, you fall deeper into the rabbit hole. Soon, one hour of screen time turns to two, which then turns to five and then to eight. Before you know it, most of your day is spent looking at your phone. Whilst it may feel good at the time, it can wreak havoc with your productivity and stress levels, especially if it becomes a habit. Now is the time to break free from addiction and learn exactly how to deal with digital stress.
In this course, you will learn what causes digital stress, and how you can make a habit of reducing your screen time for good. We will also tackle the stress caused by social media. “How can social media cause stress?”, you may be asking yourself. Social media is in fact one of the largest factors in rising stress levels, especially amongst younger age groups that use it more often.
Seeing a tailored, filtered view of the world is bound to have you questioning your own self-worth, so it's critical you cut down on its usage in order to live an enriched and contented life. This course will guide you through the negative impacts of social media, and how to use it correctly and productively.
Social media, as well as many other smartphone apps, can make your life appear cluttered. When e-mails, messages from friends and deadline notifications pop up frequently it can become quite overwhelming. The bulk of this course is based on the five main techniques you can practise to achieve digital minimalism and how to fuse this correctly with your digital stress management plan.
Pair this with gratitude practices and general blue light reduction, and you are on the road to achieving the life you have always wanted to live. Smartphones are a wonderful thing - we just don’t always have the right relationship with them. Now is the time to use your phone the correct way. Enrol today to reclaim your time and energy from the grasp of the digital world.