You Will Learn
- How to rewire your mind for managing uncertainty and controlling the pressure response
- How to practice mindfulness to deal with change and pressure
- How to calm the nervous system to stay cool and calm in highly stressful events
- How to release pressure from the mind by hacking your nervous system and adopting positive psychology techniques
- How to create positive mental habits that allow you to embrace uncertainty rather than fear it
Who Is This Course For?
- Executives, senior management, high potential individuals, and professionals with a lot of responsibility who are looking to tackle the pressures of work and life in a psychologically healthy way
- Professionals in stressful roles who want to avoid mental burnout
- Anyone looking to adopt the core elements of mindfulness to manage uncertainty better
- Anyone looking for a healthier mindset to help them tackle change and uncertainty correctly
About The Course
Managing uncertainty is a skill that very few people have mastered. In most cases, they deal with change in unhealthy ways, which results in undue stress and a chronic fear of the unknown. Rather than looking to embrace uncertainty, they hide from it, stopping them from achieving their full potential.
In this course, you will learn the core elements of mindfulness, and how to apply them in order to manage change. The content is heavily based on the psychology of the stress response, meaning you will learn exactly how to rewire your mind to become a calmer and more balanced individual. Soon, when stressful situations arise, you will be able to deal with them in a mindful and pressure-free manner.
The course begins with a brief introduction, covering the basics of emotional resilience and the ways you can best utilise this course for your own situation. This transitions nicely into the first section of the course, which discusses the fundamentals of brain function. Here, you’ll learn about different systems of the brain, such as the amygdala and the default mode network, and how they affect the stress response within humans. By understanding what the brain does during periods of stress, you can learn how to control it correctly.
By hacking your nervous system, as the second section will explain, you can visualise stress in meaningful ways, applying newfound techniques to be calm in any situation, regardless of how pressured everyone expects you to feel. Enrol today to rewire your mind and enjoy a calmer life at work and beyond.