Personal branding is critical to your success because in today's society we all need to sell ourselves.
When you leave a room, what do people say about you? That's your brand and just like a business you need to create your own authentic and powerful brand that will make people remember you for the right reasons.
Do you want to:
- be better at selling yourself?
- make a stronger impression on people?
- get the job you've always dreamed of?
- take your business to the next level?
- perform in the best possible way?
- make the most of your potential?
In this course Personal Branding expert Russell Amerasekera will help you build strategies and plans so you can create your own powerful and effective personal brand. With guided practical activitiesyou will quickly learn:
- what a personal brand is
- why it's critical to your success in today's society where we all have to sell ourselves
- how to create your own personal brand story and learn how to play that story out to all the audiences that are important to you
- tips, advice and strategies on how to maximise your potential in both your life and your career
- how to tailor your clothing and image to match your personal brand and understand how that can make a huge difference to the way people perceive you
You'll be able to apply what you learn to all areas of life so that you can achieve more success in life, love or money.
Electric Academy selected Russell because he has a proven track record of transforming the lives of incredibly successful people and we wanted to help him reach even more people with his unique transformative skills. Russell's clients include board directors and senior executives from major blue chip companies, entrepreneurs, celebrities and private individuals. He regularly works with international businesses including HSBC Bank, Fremantle Media, TUI, Thomson Reuters, DMGT Media, Mothercare, British Gas, BT, Grant Thornton, Rio Tinto and Ann Summers.
What are the requirements?
- No prior knowledge or special tools are needed to create this course.
- To get the most from the course you should have an open mind, be curious and have a desire to find your true and authentic self.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Discover your authentic self
- Decide what you want to be famous for
- Be yourself without fearing being judged
- Create your own personal brand story
- Effectively communicate your personal brand through storytelling
- Create your own personal brand mantras and style words
- Dress for success and build a wardrobe that reflects your unique brand
- Speak more confidently in public
- Optimise each day so you can be the best version of yourself
What is the target audience?
- This course is for you if you want to achieve more success in life, love or money
- You may be looking for more purpose, meaning and fulfilment in your life
- You may already be successful but are now starting to plateau
- You might be thinking about what you want from life
- You think that investing in your personal brand could be critical to success in your career or business
- You want to achieve results fast and would rather spend time on practical self improvement activities rather than spend weeks watching videos and learning theory
- Note: this isn't a course on how to create a personal brand online. But we would recommend doing this course before you learn how to put your personal brand online. The course helps you explore and discover who you are and what the best version of you looks like, then helps you express this through communication and self expression
Russell Amerasekera is an entrepreneur and specialist coach in personal brand, image, presentation skills and leadership communications.
He focuses on helping high-performing people to:
- Create a powerful personal brand
- Have impact and presence
- Develop an authentic presentation and communications style
- Have the ability to connect with audiences and create intimacy
- Improve vocal control, positive body language and non-verbal signalling
- Tell stories
- Behave and act like an inspirational leader
- Create a personal style and image consistent with their brand
Russell's clients include board directors and senior executives from major blue chip companies, entrepreneurs, celebrities and private individuals.
He regularly works with businesses including HSBC Bank, Fremantle Media, TUI, Thomson Reuters, DMGT Media, Mothercare, British Gas, Openreach, Grant Thornton, Rio Tinto and Ann Summers.
Russell's approach to coaching is highly intuitive, fast paced and practical and is based on extensive experience and a background spent in and around the corporate boardroom and media industry.
Russell is also an accomplished and experienced TV presenter.
Before going into the media world, Russell enjoyed a 17-year career in Brand Marketing, Internal Communications, Brand and Financial PR.
His last corporate business role was as Communications Director for Thomson Travel Group plc (now TUI Travel plc) where he was a member of the leadership team who floated the company on the London Stock Exchange for £1.78 billion in 1998.