You Will Learn
- The importance of body language in communication, and how you can use it to your advantage
- Understanding the human mind so you know how to detect lying and deception
- How to read body language to understand a person’s true emotions
- How to change your own body language to change the way people interact with you
- The art of reading body language
- The link between the mind and body, and how this reflects a person’s true motives
Who Is The Course For?
- Anyone looking to spot lying and deception in their professional and personal lives
- Anyone looking to learn how to read body language to gauge a person’s real emotions
- Professionals in roles that require an understanding of non-verbal communication
- Anyone looking to better understand the human mind, and how this manifests in the way people behave
- Anyone looking to learn the principles of body language in order to have richer conversations with people
About The Course
Did you know that 96% of communication is non-verbal? So when we try to gauge how someone is feeling, or when they are lying, why do we look to their words for the tell-tale signs? If you want to truly understand the emotions that someone is going through, or their hidden motives, you need to look at their body language instead.
The importance of body language in human communication cannot be understated. It tells you about a person’s true feelings. It hints at deception, lies and ulterior motives. It lays the perfect foundation to help you decide whether someone is trustworthy or not. So why leave everything to guesswork? Instead, getting a proper grasp on reading body language.
In this course, you are going to learn exactly how to read body language in an effective manner. By starting off with some basics on the link between the body and mind, you will soon understand concepts such as pacing, leading, sensory acuity and social mirroring. This transitions nicely into the second section of the course, where you will learn all the basics of body language. By watching for clues in posture, feet position, eye contact and micro-expressions, you will soon be able to ascertain what a person’s true feelings are, regardless of what their words are telling you.
In many cases, someone’s body language will match up with their speech. If they are anxious, you’ll be able to notice it in the way they speak. So what about the times when someone is trying to deceive you, where their body language does not align with what they are saying?
In the third section of the course, you will learn how to detect deception through body language. By understanding the different types of lying, paired with the tell-tale signs of deception, you will know exactly when someone is trying to pull the proverbial wool over your eyes. This is also a great opportunity to master your own body language too, as you can learn to move your body in a way that comes across as confident and trustworthy.
Put all this together, and you have the perfect course for reading body language in a practical way, allowing you to steer social interactions in the best direction and unearth people’s true motives and feelings. Enrol now!
Darren left behind a career as a front line British Police Officer to become a renowned expert on Body Language, Deception Detection, Influence and Persuasion. The media simply call him "The Human Lie Detector".
Darren has made his mark in the public eye assessing some of the world's biggest names in showbiz and politics. These include political heavyweights such as Hilary Clinton, David Cameron, Donald Trump & Tony Blair, whilst his eclectic list of celebrities stretches from the likes of Johnny Depp & Taylor Swift to Katy Perry & Tom Hiddlestone to name just a few.
He is also an accomplished journalist having written articles for the worlds press assessing public figures on their body language.
Darren regularly appears on television, for example BBC's The One Show & ITV's This Morning in the UK . He frequently appears on news channels as diverse as Sky News and Russia Today.
He is widely recognised as a world authority on the subject of body language.
StartVoice and language (4:08)
StartEye contact (2:47)
StartFeet position (0:51)
StartRepresentation systems (1:52)
StartReading body language over the phone (1:07)
StartBody language on a date (1:26)