Virtual Working Productivity
Strategies To Connect More Effectively On Video Calls And Digital PlatformsWatch Promo
You Will Learn:
- How to connect more deeply over video calls with clients and colleagues
- The principles of working virtually and how you can benefit from it more than working in an office
- How to boost your remote work productivity
- How to practise 'virtual relating' through a bespoke 3-step process
- How to combat screen fatigue
- How to 'plan your joy' and stay balanced throughout the day
Who Is The Course For?
- Professionals currently working virtually who are looking to improve their productivity levels
- Business leaders/owners looking to get the best out of their remote employees
- Professionals that are new to working virtually and wanting to start on the right footing
- Anyone struggling to stay balanced within a virtual work environment
- Anyone suffering from excessive blue light exposure whilst working from home
About The Course:
COVID-19 made a lot of changes to our daily life, especially in the way we work. Even with the 2020 pandemic a thing of the past, remote working has become commonplace. Whilst it may seem to have a lot of advantages over office working, it is easy to fall out of balance and find yourself disliking every minute of the virtual work environment. This course ensures you start on the right foot with a fool-proof remote work strategy that will enhance your productivity and happiness levels.
At the beginning of the course, you will learn how to make the most of your workspace, and how you can tailor it to match your needs. This ties in perfectly to the next section, which explains how to set boundaries, especially where tech usage is involved. This will taper your blue light exposure, reducing your stress levels while keeping productivity at a high.
Even with all these daily boundaries and limits, you can still suffer from screen fatigue. The middle section of the course will teach you remote work productivity tips, such as the 90-minute break and the concept of ‘deep work’, to make sure you never lose the focus and drive to give your all.
The course finishes off with the concept of ‘virtual-relating’, which allows us to form strong bonds even without face-to-face contact. Using a three-step process, you will learn how to practise virtual relating correctly and appreciate its importance in generating strong work cohesion. After all, a team that is willing to collaborate will generally be more honest and transparent with each other. It is this shared ethical mindset that boosts group productivity, allowing your company to grow and branch out much more quickly than before.
With that in mind, this course isn’t just for employees that are working virtually - it is also for company leaders who want to make the most of this virtual working revolution and take their business to new heights (that normal office working could never supply).