You Will Learn
- How to launch a startup business with the confidence required for success and growth
- How to build a startup from scratch with no prior experience
- How to choose the right business idea when blueprinting your startup
- Different types of business models
- The danger of assumptions in business
- How to reach your target audience using different formats and platforms
- Marketing hacks to give your business momentum and traction
- The basics of branding and business awareness
- The startup financial model template, which applies to all niches
Who Is The Course For?
- Anyone looking to build their own startup business from scratch, but is unsure of the first steps to take
- Anyone wanting to start their own business, who is unconfident in their own abilities
- Anyone thinking about starting their own business but has been told it is too risky
- Any business startup looking for marketing hacks and golden rules to give them the edge above their competitors
- Any business seeking extra knowledge to help them towards profitable growth and consistent success
- Any business looking to elevate their marketing plan
About The Course
Have you always wanted to start your own business? Almost everyone has thought about it, but very few people actually get around to doing it. There are many reasons that factor into people not building a startup, such as a lack of confidence, risk aversion, or not knowing where to start: But sometimes, to get started, we have to embrace uncertainty and jump into the deep end.
With that being said, you should still have the necessary skill set at hand. There’s no point trying to build a profitable startup without knowing which steps to take when, and how to navigate the choppy waters that new businesses often face.
This course looks to equip you with the necessary information so you know exactly how to launch a startup business. By unearthing your values, assumptions and motives, you can get a clearer idea of what type of business you should pursue in the future. You will also learn a lot of useful information, such as business model types, financial forecasting, Minimum Viable Products, branding tools, and marketing hacks.
Put all this together, and you can start to map your idea into something that can easily become a reality. Boasting 23 instructional videos, 12 downloadable PDF documents, 6 exercises, a super-useful financial template and a recommended list of extended reading, you are destined to win with this eclectic course on how to launch a startup business.
Enrol now and start your new adventure with the best foot forward!
Escape The City is on a mission to liberate talented people from unfulfilling corporate jobs. Since 2014 we've helped over 1000 people Escape into more fulfilling work and start businesses through our London-based Tribes programs. Life is too short to do work that doesn't matter. Join our community at escapethecity.org.