Business Improvement Bundle 2 comprises the two leadership courses below. Click on each course to preview its contents and promo video for more information.
Marketing Strategies For Business Success
Practical Steps To Differentiate Your Business And Attract The Customers You Want
Grow Your Business And Maximise Your Profits
A Practical Action Plan To Revolutionise Your Bottom Line
About Business Improvement Bundle 2
This special ‘Business Improvement’ Bundle brings together three of Andy Hanselman’s practical business courses that will help you improve your marketing, improve your profitability and help establish the culture to make it happen!
You’ll learn how to improve your approach to marketing, differentiate your business and target the customers you want to work with. You’ll also learn how to ‘revolutionise’ your bottom line by developing a clear ‘Route To Profitability’ for your business, and how to establish a culture that engages, empowers and enables others to help you make it all happen.
What You Will Learn
This ‘bundle’ will help you:
- Review your approach to marketing – what you do and how you do it
- Identify ways to make it work for you
- Take a proactive approach to identify and focus on the customers you want to work with and develop proactive approaches to create more of them
- Create a real profit focus in your business
- Identify and explore all the options to improve your profitability
- Establish your own ‘Route To Profitability’ for your business
- Develop a culture that creates a real competitive advantage
- Empower, engage and enable others to maximise the performance of your business
- Develop a clear plan of attack to make it all happen
Special Bundle Offer
Your investment for this bundle is £59.98 – that’s 3 courses for the price of 2!
Your Instructor, Andy Hanselman
Andy Hanselman has over 30 years researching, working with, and learning from successful disruptive and forward-thinking entrepreneurial businesses and their leaders and is a recognised expert on business competitiveness. He is the author of 3 books and speaks at events, conferences, workshops and seminars around the world. Andy has worked with businesses as wide-ranging as Tommy Hilfiger, Asda, B Braun, NHS, Universities and colleges, Vigor Enterprises Kuwait, Specsavers, Pallex, Grant Thornton, Jelf, Santander, Travelex, Mobile Mini and Ronseal, as well as thousands of small and medium-sized growing, entrepreneurial businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
If you are unsatisfied with your bundle, reach out to us to see if your purchase is eligible for a refund.
My bundle includes coaching. How do I schedule my appointment?
Upon purchasing a bundle that includes coaching, you'll receive further instructions on how to book a time for your appointment.